A unique, porous plastic tube that provides fluid filtration capabilities well-suited to candle filter applications.
Structural Filtration Media for Optimal Performance
POREX MacroFlow PE Tubes are designed to fit standard Schedule 40 PVC end fittings and couplings. Manufactured of porous polyethylene (UHMWPE), it is available in 5, 10, and 20 micron pore sizes. The omnidirectional polymeric tubes are excellent for macrofiltration and separation, as well as cleaning and backwash.
Why Choose POREX MacroFlow PE Tubes?
- Rigid, lightweight Schedule 40 PVC sized porous plastic tubes are easy to handle and can be easily fabricated into piping systems with off the shelf compponents.
- High-Density Polyethylene porous tubes have excellent resistance to chemicals and abrasion.
- Omnidirectional porous structure, available in 5, 10, and 20 micron pore sizes, provides uniform pore distribution.
- Material complies with the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Section 177.1520 Item 2.1, for food contact
- Diatomaceous Earth pre-coat tubes, in food, beverage and industrial applications
- Fine pore macrofiltration for commercial and residential water treatment
- Candle filter performance for surface capture and backwash
- Filtration of electroplating solution baths, and other chemical processes
- Pre RO for municipal and industrial water